Google Search

Google

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

My Child Care book is now available off the net

Dear Readers,

I have updated and revised my original child care book that I first wrote a decade ago, and have now made a soft copy available on the internet for sale at a very low price. Do check out the link below: 



Click here or see the full link below, copy and paste it into the address bar of your browser and click "go".

http://pothi.com/pothi/book/ebook-dr-taher-y-kagalwala-child-care-birth-eighteen




I trust that you will like it and will buy it. Proceeds will be shared between the marketing site and me, and I will use the money to help children from poor communities in Mumbai and around Mumbai to realise their true potential. Thank you very much. 

If you do buy it, please write a comment about this in this blog and I will be sure to add you to my prayers. Also, after browsing through it and using it for a few months, do write to me a testimonial, telling me how you found the book and send it to my email address drtaher@gmail.com

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly note that this is not a free online consultation service but an information blog only. For simple queries which are not urgent, you may post your comments here, but for urgent queries, I would appreciate some form of payment. Kindly click on the Pay Pal button and proceed. Thank you. In all cases, you must remember that I do not take medico-legal responsibility for online consultations.

Great Offer

Dr. Fuhrman

Dr. Fuhrman

banner