Google Search

Google

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Introduction

Hello. Most people who know who I am aren't fazed much by my unconventional and practical approach to children and their myriad problems. As they say, "I am like that only". I am, of course, a qualified Pediatrician with over twenty years of practice behind me. I graduated from the Seth G.S.Medical College and the K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai. (To read more about these institutions, click here and here.)

Today, I am an active consulting online expert on http://www.healthcaremagic.com/ (see my profile here). Besides these activities that I sustain with regular inputs on the net, I am an avid internet surfer, a voracious reader and a busy practitioner. I have also written a book on Parenting, but the  book is out of print at present.


In this blog, I am going to write about common topics of child-care that trouble parents from all over the world. I will try and use simple language and keep the advice easy to replicate. Wherever possible, I will try and provide evidence to support my line of treatment/advice. I urge readers to send me requests for topics so that I can make this blog really worthwhile.

Thank you all for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly note that this is not a free online consultation service but an information blog only. For simple queries which are not urgent, you may post your comments here, but for urgent queries, I would appreciate some form of payment. Kindly click on the Pay Pal button and proceed. Thank you. In all cases, you must remember that I do not take medico-legal responsibility for online consultations.

Great Offer

Dr. Fuhrman

Dr. Fuhrman

banner